If you would like to see the FULL details on how I went about creating this card, you can see it on the Sparkle and Sprinkle Blog post by CLICKING HERE.
Thanks for joining us here today!
Please be sure to stop by my Stamped Smiles blog for even more smiles! I hope you will join in the fun over at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge Blog as well as the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge Group on Facebook! We would love to see what you are making!
*Don't forget to use my discount code below to get 10% off your order at Sparkle N Sprinkle when you checkout! (Click on the badge to get started!)
Here's the Sparkle N Sprinkle product list I've used on my creation today:
- A Big Thanks rubber stamp set [00-928P8] (Also offered in a digital set [DIGI928DE]) *New November Release
- Lovely Magnolia rubber stamp set [00-853P5]
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Bronze Rose embossing powder [EP335]
- Static Free Bag 
- VersaMark ink pad [VM001]
- Tonic Studios Mirror Cardstock - Burnished Rose [9488E]
- Sparkle N Sprinkle dimensional glue [759N]
- Nuvo Glitter Drops - Dazzling Blue [759N]