I started by inking up the sentiment from this set on a piece of vellum with some VersaMark Ink [VM001] and sprinkling some SnS Bronze Rose embossing powder [EP335] over it to heat set. (GORGEOUS powder! *A tip for you on this EP is that it can get a "halo" around it because of that stunning fine mica powder in it, so be sure to use the Static Free Bag  before you stamp and if there is still a halo around it after you heat set it, then I find the Swiffer cloths (that you use for cleaning) really help in picking up the fine powder that might be left behind.) - it works stunning on the vellum!
I made this vellum strip long enough so that it would wrap around the card front panel of my design and then I set this aside to work on the rest of my card.
I took the pretty flowers from the Sparkle N Sprinkle Lovely Magnolia rubber stamp set [00-53P5] and heat embossed them with the same SnS Bronze Rose embossing powder [EP335] over some Bristol Smooth watercolor cardstock. I then took out several shades of my Distress Oxide Inks and sponged over them with my finger sponge daubers. I used a water spritzer to spray onto the images, let it set for a couple of seconds and dabbed it up with a paper towel. I then used some white shimmer paint and a paint brush to splatter over top of the flowers and leaves. I then fussy cut them out and set those aside with the vellum strip.
For the main image panel, I took some more of the watercolor paper and some Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink and foam blended it very lightly in the center of the card panel. After I was happy with the look, I spritzed it with some water, waited a few seconds and dabbed it with a paper towel. I made sure it was completely dry before moving on.
I then took the heat embossed vellum strip, turned it over and added some tiny drops behind some of the letters with SnS dimensional glue (so that it wouldn't show) and then wrapped the strip around the back of the panel and attached it to the card front.
I then took the flowers that I fussy cut and arranged them in the corners of my card front panel by gluing some of them and then popping up a couple with foam tape for dimension. Anything that was hanging along the edge was cut off with scissors.
I then mounted the watercolor image panel to a piece of the Tonic Studios Mirror Cardstock - Burnished Rose [9488E] (which seemed to match the embossing powder beautifully!) and then I mounted that over an A2 sized top folding white card base.
To finish it off, I thought it would look pretty to add some Nuvo Glitter Drops in Dazzling Blue [759N] by making drops with it in random areas on the design. The blue color matched up perfectly with the flowers on my design.
Hope you've enjoyed my creation today! Please be sure to stop by my Stamped Smiles blog for even more smiles! I hope you will join in the fun over at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge Blog as well as the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge Group on Facebook! We would love to see what you are making!
*Don't forget to use my discount code below to get 10% off your order at Sparkle N Sprinkle when you checkout! (Click on the badge to get started!)
Here's the Sparkle N Sprinkle product list I've used on my creation today:
- A Big Thanks rubber stamp set [00-928P8] (Also offered in a digital set [DIGI928DE]) *New November Release
- Lovely Magnolia rubber stamp set [00-853P5]
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Bronze Rose embossing powder [EP335]
- Static Free Bag 
- VersaMark ink pad [VM001]
- Tonic Studios Mirror Cardstock - Burnished Rose [9488E]
- Sparkle N Sprinkle dimensional glue [759N]
- Nuvo Glitter Drops - Dazzling Blue [759N]