The English Lace paper was stark white, so I rubbed Brilliance Lime Green Pearlescent ink over it, and distressed with hand-blended glitter embossing powder (combination of Bullfrog EP404 and Green Nugget Ultrafine glitter). (the heart die cut has also been distressed in the same way). It's always fun coming up with that perfect color of EP or glitter.
The fairy was heat embossed with an unexpectedly delicate color Pink Lady EP337. She was stamped on watercolor paper with VersaFine Clair Charming Pink, heat embossed, saturated with water, and colored with Zig and Tombow markers. A fine layer of pearlescent coloring was also added to the green dress.
A fine layer of pearlescent coloring was also added to the green dress:
- Tonic Aurora Fairy Die and Stamp Set (currently on sale for $9.99)
- Tonic Aurora Rubber Stamp (currently on sale for $6.99)
- Tonic All the Tonic Fairy Reflections stamps and die sets
- Tonic Follow Your Heart Romanic Die Set
- Embossing Powder: Pink Lady EP337, Bullfrog EP404, Clear Detail EP280
- Glitter: Green Nugget Ultrafine G1065, Starfire G1017
- Craft Perfect deeply embossed Paper English Lace
- Inks: VersaFine Clair Charming Pink (for the stamps), VersaMark Embossing Ink (for distressed edges EP) Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick (color the dry embossed hearts), Lime Pearlescent (smooshed on top of the handmade paper)
- Adhesives: Nuvo Deluxe Clear Drying glue, Craft Perfect Dimensional Foam Pads, Nuvo Glue Pen Medium Tip
- Embossing Folder: We R Memory Keepers Dotted Set #2 (puffed hearts)
- Other Dies: Tutti Nesting Hearts, Poppy Stamps Festival Tags
- Paper: English Lace, Watercolor, pink, celery green, vellum (tag)
- Other: heart brads, fabric rose, burlap ribbon, Zig Watercolor Markers, Tombow Markers