Hello glitter groupies!
It's Designer Jess here today with a fun Mixed Media page! Here are the supplies you will need for this project:
Brocade Backgrounds 398P4 Rubber Stamp Set
Other:12x12 Patterned Paper
- Stamp the Brocade Backgrounds stamp across the left hand side of the page with Versamark Ink and heat emboss with Opaline Embossing Powder.
- Use your digi stamp in Microsoft Word to combine the wreath & sentiment
- Print out and cut out the wreath
- Use the Nuvo Hybrid Rose Garden Inks with a sponge to add color around the edges of your wreath
- Use the Butterfly Stencil along with the ink set in all 4 corners of the background to add some more details
- Sprinkle on both Super Thick Gold Embossing Powder and the brand new Berries & Cream Super Thick Embossing Powder, then heat set from underneath until melted.
- Use the Flourishes 2 stamp set to stamp in the corners
- Add ribbon across the centre of your page
- Adhere your wreath with foam squares
- Add Nuvo Glitter Drops randomly over the page for extra bling
I hope you enjoy this page! You could easily turn it into a scrapbook page by added a photo box instead of the sentiment in the middle of the wreath.
See you again soon!