Donna E here with a sweet little friendship card. Do you enjoy listening to your friends? No matter what the topic, if it is important to them, it's important to me - and Cara feels the same way!
I colored this darling friendship set with Copic Markers.
It is the same colored images you will receive when purchasing the set.
The colored version comes with and without the grassy scene. The black and white images also include Cara and the mouse together, or individually, so you can play with the images in many ways.
The card would have been pretty just done simply with this thin frame:
But I wanted to "gussy it up" a bit with a cute frame to complement the pretty Tonic English Lace Embossed Handmade paper.
After lining the white frame with green paper, it was adhered over the focal image.
Close-up of the frames:
The sentiments in the set make the stamps quite versatile.
Thanks for popping by. For more design inspiration, please drop by tomorrow.
- Cara and Mouse Friend Digital Stamp Set 881 (also available in Rubber)
- Embossing Powders: Opaline Cosmic Opaque EP359, Christmas Green Cosmic Opaque EP149
- Tonic English Picnic Layering Dies 1525E
- Tonic English Lace Embossed Handmade paper
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive (with fine tip nozzle)
- 1/2" Tear-ific Tape
- VersaMark Ink
- Craftwell Modern Stripe Embossing Folder
- Spellbinders Grand Rectangles dies
- LifeStyle Scalloped Lace Heart dies, Nesting Stitched Hearts
- Express-it White, Green, Pink, White cardstock
- Copic Markers, Assorted Dye Base Inks