For an additional 10% off your SNS orders, please use the code during checkout:
This card is 6" x 6" but the stamp is great for an A2 size as well. White cardstock was folded in half, with pattern paper placed on top.
Some favorite goodies used on this card:
The Mixed Edge Rectangles die set contains 13 dies alternating straight edge and scallop edge. I like these for the value, and also because they make great frames. I also like the Tim Holtz 9.5" Titanium Shears because it is easier free-cutting straight lines with them through just about any material.
The floral spray was made with Tonic Beautiful Brambles, Tonic Autumnal Oak, and Tonic Woodland Aster. The pieces were cut up, embossed with Mediterranean Star EP, glittered with Starfire Ultrafine Glitter, and spritzed with Mica Mist in Fresh Pear. The flower layers were spritzed with water, rolled, allowed to dry, before glittering:
After spritzing the pieces, I looked at the paper under the pieces. What a great background piece it would make:
Loved the sweet "proverb" in this card. It's a great reminder to anyone who has trouble letting their body mend, too:
Such cuteness and lots of fun to make!
SNS Products Used:
- Images: New Proverb House Mouse, Pansies Set 826 (sentiment) also available digitally
- Dies: Tonic Mixed Edge Rectangles, Tonic Beautiful Brambles, Tonic Flora border die, Tonic Autumnal Oak, Tonic Woodland Aster
- Embossing Powder: Blue Ribbon Detail EP, Mediterranean Star EP, Anti-Static Bag (covers area quickly)
- Glitter: Starfire Ultrafine Glitter G1017
- Inks: VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Black Soot Distress, Peeled Paint Oxide, Broken China Oxide
- Adhesives: 1/2" Tear-ific Tape, Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive with fine point, SNS Dimensional Glue
- Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
- Tim Holtz 9.5" Titanium Shears (for long cutting the Flora die)
- Nuvo Mica Mist in Fresh Pear
- Nuvo Wedgewood Blue Crystal Drops
- Copic Markers
- Cardstock: White 12x6 folded in half, Aqua, pattern papers
- Button with stitching, tag punch
Thanks for visiting!