It's Designer Jess here today with a fun new Easter Card! I used the March release set called "Easter Parade" to create this fun card! First up, supplies (because we all need to know what to use, right?)
Today I'm going to try a more condensed "instructions" list - let me know if you prefer it this way or if you prefer the traditional paragraphs!
- Stamp your chick & duck, then color as desired.
- apply adhesive (Medium Nuvo Glue Pen) to areas you wish to make fuzzy, then sprinkle on the Sun Dazzle Flocking. Fussy cut :)
- apply Versamark to boots (I used a Versamarker) and heat emboss with Neon Embossing Powder
- Stamp eggs onto white cardstock using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and heat emboss with assorted embossing powders (listed above in supply list). Fussy cut
- cut out 4 hexagons using Tonic Hexagon dies and layer as desired
- Stamp sentiment onto the background paper using Versamark Ink and heat emboss using Black Detail Embossing Powder
- arrange all your layers as desired and attach with foam squares and 1/2" Tear-ific Tape.
- using a Journal Pen, draw on your faux stitching
- Enjoy your card!
Thanks for stopping by today! See you again really soon!