Also for the background, I took the bubbles image from the same stamp set and stamped them in VersaMark ink [VM001] around the right corner and bottom over the watercolor piece. I heat embossed the bubbles with some Sparkle N Sprinkle Frosted Juniper [EP406] and Sparkle (Semi-transparent) [EP107] embossing powders. I then mounted this watercolor background panel onto the top edge of a black A2 Sized top folding card base.
With the close-up view of the fish, I heat embossed them with the SnS Copper Embossing Powder [EP236] over some Bristol paper. For the flower image, I just stamped it with black waterproof ink in the same Bristol paper. Below I will share how I went about coloring both the fish and the flower:
After heat embossing the fish and stamping the flower, I took the Nuvo Glitter Markers in the following colors: Mighnight Shadows [172N], Ember Glow [170N] and Urban Graphite [188N] and pressed the pens down onto my Tim Holtz Glas s Media Mat [1914E] to get a "pool" of it and then used my Waterbrush to blend and color the images.
I fussy cut all the colored images and glued them on the card base with some SnS dimensional glue. For the flower image, I decided to off-set it and trim off the edges with scissors.
For the greeting, using the same rubber stamp set, I stamped it with a black pigment ink and then sprinkled it with some SnS Sparkle (semi-transparent) [EP107] and heat embossed it to give it a nice sparkly look!
For the bottom portion of my card, I cut out a strip of cardstock the width that I wanted to go across the bottom and underneath the watercolor panel. I covered the entire strip with some SnS Dimensional Glue and then covered that up with these stunning Bronze Mica Flakes [MF05] and let it dry. After it was dried, I pressed and burnished them into the strip with my finger and bone folder. The extra pieces will come off the sides as you rub it around or you could also trim it off if you prefer, but I found it to not be necessary.
I hope you've enjoyed my creation today! If you'd like to see more, please visit me on my blog Stamped Smiles. Don't forget to play along in the monthly challenges at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge Blog as well as the Sparkle N Sprinkle Facebook Creative Challenge Group too! Looking forward to seeing your creations there!
To receive a 10% discount on your order, you can use my discount code at Sparkle N Sprinkle when you check out! Click on the badge below:
Here's the Full Sparkle N Sprinkle product list for my card today:
- Koi Pond Friends rubber stamp set [00-919P5] *New November Release - Also offered as a digital set [DIGI919BC] plus check out the super digital bundle where you get more! - or you can check out the rubber stamp bundle too and save more money!
- Bronze Mica Flakes [MF05]
- Copper Embossing Powder [EP236]
- Sparkle Embossing Powder [EP107]
- Frosted Juniper Embossing Powder [EP406]
- Dimensional Glue
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Static Free Bag 
- Glitter Brush [SG1400]
- Nuvo Glitter Marker set Midnight Shadows [172N]
- Nuvo Glitter Marker set Ember Glow [170N]
- Nuvo Glitter Marker Urban Graphite [188N]
- Waterbrush - LG
- Nuvo Shimmer Powder Atlantis Burst [1213N]
- Nuvo Shimmer Powder Green Parade [1214N]
- Nuvo Shimmer Powder Blue Blitz [1208N]
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat [1914E]