I'm so happy you are here, and that you have time to share in my little creation.
Donna Ellis, here, with a beautiful Poinsettia Fiesta, using the Stampendous 6x6 stamp. This stamp is great used very simply, or with more elements like the one shown below.
Today, I've cut the stamp down. It would be beautiful in a Clean-and-Simple card.
I started with this gorgeous Stampendous Poinsettia Collage stamp on textured watercolor paper and VersaFine Clair Tulip Red. What dreamy details this fabulous ink picks up! I have all the colors and am delighted my favorite store now carries them - (get an extra 10% off using my discount code)
I stamped two more partial images for layering purposes and heat set with Firecracker Detail EP291 because it contains glitter:
Here is the main image embossed and watercolored:
Gypsy Red Microfine Glitter was burnished into the tinsel to cover up all the tiny crevices:
A close up of the image:
An old Martha Stewart Trim punch was used for the easel stop. There are 8 layers adhered together.
I promise the dimensional flower is glittery and not so dark around the edges in real life.
On a sad note, this is my final official SNS design team card. It's been a pleasure working for this Sparkling company!
- Stamps: Stampendous Poinsettia Collage, SNS Happy Holidays 897 (also available digitally)
- Embossing Powders: Firecracker Detail EP291, Apple Red Detail EP276, Clear Detail EP, White Detail EP298,
- Inks: VersaFine Clair Tulip Red, Fired Brick Distress, VersaMark Ink
- Adhesives: Nuvo Deluxe Glue, Brushable Glue, 1/2" Double-sided Tear-ific Tape,
- Glitters: Tomato Red Glitter Tinsel, Gypsy Red Microfine Glitter, Gecko Green Microfine Glitter, Fire Engine Red Ultrafine Glitter,
- Other: MS Double Arch Deep Edge Punch, MS Double Arch Corner Punch, MS Double Edge Trim Punch, Zig Watercolor Markers, Dynamites Holly Branch die
- Paper: Watercolor, Poppy Red