Hello, Sparkle N Sprinkle Friends!
My card features Michelle Perkett's sweet Christmas Spirit Fairy.
I have colored her with Copic Markers. With this digital set, you will receive the black and white images, plus this Copic-colored image. Additionally, the bundle includes another beautiful colored rendition by colorist Anne Temple, and the blue background without the fairy's dress being colored in. Lots of options with this set.
The design includes white snowflakes in the background, and a white snowflake border punch on the right side, with a single white snowflake on the left, embellished with a holly sprig:
The black and red panels are dry embossed and distressed Tonic's Powder Blue Embellish Mousse. The designer paper in the background has been distressed with Tumbled Glass and Memento Paris Dusk inks, then covered with Pacific Teal Embellish Mousse for an interesting effect.
Firecracker Red embossing powder was used on the frame and sentiment. Although it is a detail EP, it contains glitter, and still allows the detailed portions of the image to show. The same distressing techniques were used on the simple oval:
Use various parts of a digital stamp to accessorize your cards:
I printed a smaller version of the Christmas Spirit Fairy Digital Stamp and cut out two of the holly pieces from her skirt, and adhered them to the sentiment and snowflake on the left:
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you were inspired by this festive and loving fairy!
- Christmas Spirit Fairy Digital Stamp Set
- Christmas Poinsettia Rubber Stamp Set 690 (sentiment) also available digitally here.
- Firecracker Red embossing powder (detail EP with glitter)
- Embellish Mousse (Powder Blue, Pacific Teal)
- Inks: Distress Inks, VersaMark, Crimson VersaFine, Memento Paris Dusk
- MS Snowflake Chain Punch, Himalayan Snowflake Punch
- Papers: Black, Red, White, snowflake background from K and Company
- Embossing Folders: Anna Griffin Feather Illusion, Cuttlebug Swiss Dot