Happy Friday, everyone!
It's Nancy here with a new project share!
I had so much fun making this card, using the "Nature of the Beach" Stamp Set!
Here's what I made:
Products Used from Sparkle N Sprinkle:
Here's How I Did It:
1. I began with a 6" X 4 1/2" piece of watercolor paper.
2. After treating it with the Static Free Bag, I used the embossing ink to stamp the larger starfish and shells randomly on the paper.
3. I covered it with the clear embossing powder, tapped off the excess, and heat embossed.
4. When it was cool, I sprinkled both the Jade and Cerulean Blue Nuance powders over the embossed images. I misted it with water. I turned my paper, sprinkled more powder, and added more water, until I was happy with the finished result.
I love the way the pigment catches in the embossing!
5. I stamped the sentiment, and a mini starfish, on a piece of white cardstock, using the Bahama Blue Memento Ink.
6. I adhered the card front to a white cardstock base, using the Tear-Ific tape.
7. I added the sentiment using foam tape.
This was a really fun card to create, using a great combination of products!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you again next week! :o)