Happy Friday, everyone!
It's Nancy here sharing a fun new card, using the fabulous Sand Dune Silhouettes Stamp Set.
Here's the card I made:
Black Detail Embossing Powder, EP171
Nuvo Watercolor Pencils Brilliantly Vibrant, 520N
1/4" Double Sided Tear-Ific Tape, SAT16
Black cardstock card base.
1. Cut the watercolor paper down to measure 4" x 6".
2. Stamp and heat emboss the Silhouette design, using black embossing powder. I used the fence line and the birds.
3. Color the design using the watercolor pencils and a water brush, or a paint brush with water. Continue playing with the colors until you have it the way you want. Let it dry completely.
I colored my hills with grey. Then I used: yellow, orange, red, purple and blue. I blended all the colors together as I went. For the sand I used tan and brown.
4. When it's completely dry, stamp the sentiment along the bottom using black ink.
5. Finally, mount the card front onto a black cardstock base, using the tear-ific tape.
This was so much fun to make!
Just looking at this card helps me relax! I hope it has the same effect on you! :o)
Thanks so much for stopping in! I'll be back next week with a new project! :o)