Happy Friday, friends!
Products Used from Sparkle N Sprinkle:
Fiery Brown, EP369
Static Free Bag, 99512
Here's how I did it:
1. I began by stamping my Lil Garden Cottage image onto kraft cardstock, using embossing ink. I sprinkled on the Fiery Brown embossing powder, and heat set it. It doesn't show up that dark on the kraft but it will by the time we're finished with it. I used my pencils to color the image in, and then fussy cut it out.
2. I cut an A2 size, tent fold card base from sky blue cardstock. I cut a 5 1/2"x 3" strip of brown cardstock, and ran it through a wood grain embossing folder. Then I cut some strips of green cardstock 4 1/4" wide.
3. With those pieces, I put my little scene together. First, I cut a curve in the brown wood grain piece, and adhered it in place along the left side of the card front. Then I used a grass border punch along the green cardstock strips, and adhered them in place along the bottom of the card. I nestled the Lil Garden Cottage in among the grass and leaning against the tree. I used foam tape to give it some extra dimension.
4. I stamped several of the little mushrooms and the snail, colored them, and fussy cut them out. Then I adhered them in place in the grass.
5. Finally, I stamped the "Imagine..." sentiment on the card base.
Isn't that embossing fabulous? Here are a couple more photos:
Isn't the Lil Garden Cottage fun? Who do you imagine might live in there...
* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back next week with another Sparkle N Sprinkle project!
In the meantime, head over to the store and check it out!
* * * * *