It's Nancy here today, with a fun project using the New Vintage Peony Inspiration Stamp Set!
It is such a gorgeous stamp set!
How can you go wrong with a pretty flower?
The creative possibilities are truly endless!
I decided I wanted to create a fun monochromatic blue card.
Here's what I made:
Here's what I used:
Products Used from Sparkle N Sprinkle:
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Simply White
Celebrate It Ribbon
Sizzix Dotted Ovals Framelits Dies
Here's how I did it:
1. I began by choosing a cardstock to match the Blue Belle ink. I cut a piece to measure 6" X 4 3/4".
2. I cut a piece of white cardstock to measure 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
I inked up the Crackle Background stamp with the Blue Belle ink, and stamped it onto the white cardstock piece.
3. I used the Static Free Bag on a piece of white cardstock. I inked up the beautiful flower image, with the Blue Belle ink, and stamped it onto the white cardstock. While the ink was still wet, I sprinkled it with the Clear Embossing Powder. I then heat set it. When it was cooled, I fussy cut the image out.
4. I made a 6 1/4" x 5" card base from white cardstock. I adhered the blue mat to it, using Tear-Ific tape.
5. I wrapped a piece of sheer sparkly ribbon around the stamped crackle mat before adhering it in place on top of the blue cardstock mat.
6. I die-cut a dotted oval from the blue cardstock. I adhered it to the center of the crackle stamped piece, using foam tape.
7. I then used foam tape to adhered the embossed flower in place on the blue cardstock oval.
8. Finally, I added several blue and white Crystal Drops to finish off the card.
Here you can really see the shine of the embossing!
Here you can see the wonderful dimension of the layers!
I also added some small white drops for the flower center.
I hope you like my monochromatic blue card!
The VersaFine Clair Ink is really fabulous to work with...and to emboss with!
I might have to try making the same card in a different color!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you next week! :o)