It's Nancy back with a new project share!
This week I'm featuring the gorgeous Botanical Ruffled Peony!
This is a second beautiful flower from the April New Release!
Here's my card:
Products Used from Sparkle N Sprinkle:
Celebrate It Ribbon, Foam Tape.
Here's what I did:
1. I began by heat embossing the Peony and the sentiment, on a piece of 5" white cardstock, using the Ebb Tide embossing powder.
2. Then I went on to stamp the Peony on another piece of white cardstock, using the VersaFine Clair, Charming Pink Ink. I was only concerned with the flower itself.
3. I immediately sprinkled the stamped image with the clear embossing powder, and heat set it.
4. Then I fussy cut around the flower.
5. I then adhered the fussy cut flower into place, on top of the green embossed image, using foam tape.
6. I made a 5 1/2" side-fold card base from white cardstock.
7. I added a 5 1/4" pink cardstock mat to the front of it.
8. I adhered the card front in place.
9. I added a number of Party Pink Crystal Drops to the card front.
10. Finally, I added a sheer pink ribbon bow to the stem of the flower.
The Ebb Tide embossing powder is so lovely! Look at all the beautiful colors in it!
One last photo that displays all the pretty shine!
Thanks so much for stopping in today! I'll be back next week with another new project!