It's Nancy here with you today with a new project share!
Today I am featuring the New You're My Hero Digi Stamp, from the April Release!
This Set is loaded with multiple images,
in both the pre-colored and black and white options.
Heroes come in all shapes and sizes, don't they?
So I thought I would share a more generic Hero card.
It could be given to any of the heroes in our lives,
although I know mine will be going to my husband! ;o)
Products Used from Sparkle N Sprinkle:
Cardstock - White, Yellow
1. I began by printing out the pre-colored star image, and the sentiment, on white cardstock. Then I gathered all my materials.
2. I trimmed my printed pieces to the sizes I wanted. Then I cut cardstock mats slightly bigger: first in yellow, and then in black.
3. I added the Tear-Ific tape around the outside edge of the yellow cardstock mats. I removed the paper from the tape, and covered the exposed adhesive with the Crystal Ice Glitter. I burnished it well with my finger. Then used the Glitter Brush to clean up all the extra bits.
4. On the top layer of the star image, I applied a generous layer of the Brushable Glue. Over that I sprinkled the Crystal Ice Glitter. I tapped off all the excess, and set it aside to dry. Once dry, I brushed it with the Glitter Brush to remove any left-overs.
5. I brushed the printed sentiment with the Static Free Bag. I went over the word "Hero" with the VersaMarker. I sprinkled it with the Black Detail Embossing Powder and heat set.
6. Use more Tear-Ific Tape to adhere all the layers together. Once it was all layered up, I used foam tape to mount the sentiment in place. Mount everything on a white cardstock card base.
Here's a close-up look at the embossed "Hero", and all the pretty glitter.
The top layer of the stars sparkle beautifully!
Now it's a special card...worthy of our Heroes! :o)
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back very soon with another fun project! In the meantime, head over to the store and check it out! :o)