Sparkle N Sprinkle is excited about our ever-expanding digital line, bringing Scrapbookers and Crafters greater flexibility in their designs. Some of the pros for adding digital options to your paper crafting stash are:
- Digital Stamps and Papers are stored on your computer or device so they do not require storage space in your crafting area.
- Digital Stamps and Papers can be printed in your desired size, whether it be a tag or 12” x 12” memory page.
- Digital Stamps are less expensive than their rubber versions.
- Sparkle N Sprinkle digital images are delivered to your email address in PNG format. Our PNG format has a transparent background, enabling crafters to use their program/application of choice to merge images or create scenes.
In addition to the PNG format, some of our pre-colored digital sets include vibrant color variations that are available in JPG format, for even more crafting options.
However, there are techniques digitals cannot accommodate. Rubber stamps offer a number of interesting technique possibilities (like embossing, bleaching, watercoloring, painting). That is why we create rubber out of the beautiful digital images as well.
Because of this difference, Sparkle N Sprinkle offers customers the best of both worlds! We proffer the option of “merging" both rubber and digital together, to create fantastic, “hybridized” artwork, using both mediums:
- With digitals, create custom background papers or scenes by resizing and/or repeating the images as desired and print it out. Over-stamp with rubber and emboss to achieve texture and rich colors.
- Randomly stamp your backgrounds with rubber, using resist techniques, paints, or embossing powders. Using a coordinating digital, print an enlarged portion of the focal image, die cut it, and color beautifully to layer on top your customized background.
- The possibilities using hybrid sets of digitals with rubber give crafters great flexibility.
- SVG (electronic cut files) are available for several of the SNS digital images.
View this stamp in our rubber version by clicking here.
As always, Happy Crafting and Sparkle On!