Sparkle N Sprinkle stamp sets are created from finely pressed, quality rubber, closely cropped on cling cushion, and come to you on a convenient laminated storage sheet, indexed with a picture of each stamp, so you know where each stamp belongs. They work on any acrylic block or stamp mechanism. Our beautiful stamps coordinate with matching digital images, bringing Scrapbookers and Crafters greater flexibility in their designs. Rubber stamps offer a number of interesting technique possibilities:
- Use Embossing Powder in the traditional manner.
- Puddle EP on a craft mat or foil, or directly on your project. Melt it, and stamp into it to create embellishments.
- Randomly stamp backgrounds, using resist techniques, paints or embossing powders.
- Kissing techniques (stamping one inked stamp onto another for texture and interest).
- Stamp on top of stencils.
- Layer stamps by using Mask techniques.
- Water color mediums which will not bleed the image.
However, there are techniques digitals can accomplish that rubber cannot. Because of this difference, SNS offers customers the best of both worlds by “merging” both rubber and digital together, to create fantastic, “hybridized” artwork, using both mediums. Here are a few ideas:
- Create an oversized, partial version of your image for the background, and use a embossed rubber image on top.
- Print out your images, and over-stamp with your rubber.
- Randomly stamp your backgrounds with rubber, using resist techniques, paints, or embossing powders. Using a coordinating digital, print an enlarged portion of the focal image, die cut it, and color beautifully to layer on top your customized background.
- The possibilities using hybrid sets of digitals with rubber give crafters great flexibility.
- SVG (electronic cut files) are available for several of the SNS images.
As always, Happy Crafting and Sparkle On!
This stamp set is also available as a digital stamp set here. We have also included a FREE cut file for this stamp set to be used on an electronic cutting machine.